That last gel polish colour was eeeeverything!! But it’s time to take that sh*t to the next level.
Get Rid conditioning gel and nail polish remover is quicker than your ex, and will remove all of that old gel polish in less than 10 minutes, so you can go BOLD AF or Get Naked, whatever collection you choose we know you’ll slay! It's also smells peachy AF.
1. Get Buffing babe. Buff away the gel polish topcoat from the nails, avoiding your skin.
2. Get Soaking. Soak a wrap or cotton pad with 2AM Get Rid Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate and secure.
3. Sit Back & Soak. In less than 10 mins the gel polish will be lifting.
4. GET RID. Pull wraps off the nails. Gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Finale. Once all the product is removed, apply cuticle oil and hand cream to hydrate your nails. P.S 2AM Gel Remover contains conditioning AF oils that won't leave you hands and cuticle dry.
Keep away from eyes, may cause serious eye irritation. Keep away from children. Store away from sunlight.
Acetone, Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Aqua, Parfum, CI 17200